If you find the topic of traffic generation important to your site’s success, be sure to check out our Epic Traffic Systems review. We hear all the time: traffic, traffic, and more traffic is the only key to success online.
Getting more traffic may be a headache for many webmasters; others enjoy life with their online fortunes. If you are interested in making your website the next big thing on the Internet and want to make a lot of cash with Internet marketing, then you have to be able to get more traffic, and leads.
Without a doubt, some website owners fall victim to highly expensive traffic generating methods they use. What you really need is a way that allows you to send millions of TARGETED visitors to your web site which turn into cash day after day. In this article, we’ll look at 3 methods and strategies for bringing more traffic to your website: social networking, SEO, and blogs/forums.
Powerful Social Networking Strategies
Social networking provide the essential support to get you more targeted traffic much easier and more effective than any other traditional IM methods. The cool thing about using those social networks is that you can generate a huge amount of traffic even if you have no website or blog.
What you should do to make a good social networking strategy is:
- Join groups. After creating accounts, you should search for a nice group that is interested in getting what you are offering. Targeting the wrong people is the surefire way to lose. That’s not all! If you find your group on those media channels, then you have to give them a hand by providing many solutions helping them overcome their problems easily.
- Sell yourself, not your products. Those social networks are not for selling your stuff, but more to sell yourself. Be sure that your products will be well-known after getting good reputation for yourself first. Marketers are always looking forward to work with obvious pros with reputations for quality. Building a visible image with social media allows people to trust your, offers, and services. And that’s a really good way to promote your business by introducing yourself to the public who want to know who they are dealing with.
- Be a relevant resource. Becoming a trusted, and relevant resources is super easy. First of all, just providing your followers with helpful tools, blog posts you’ve read, free software, etc doesn’t take much time. The other person has done all the work, you just present it to your followers. The more you become a resource for them, the more they will refer to you to answer their questions.
- Keep your community strong by keeping in touch with your readers by sending them instant messages, thank them for their comments, replying to emails. Set up just 30 minutes – 1 hour in a day where all you do is reply to people who have contacted you. Most people NEVER get a reply from “marketers” – so that will immediately set you apart from the normal hype and again boosts trust in you as an authority.
- Grow your community. Social networks tend to have sort of a “snowball” effect where those on the outside want to “be in” – especially if they see your community is active and is constantly offering value to it’s members.
Free Traffic and SEO
For those who don’t know what SEO refers to, it’s search engine optimization process that is used widely by many webmasters to generate free traffic. Search engine optimization is divided into three main stages:
- Keyword Optimization: Learning the art of choosing the best keywords is critical to your success online. For SEO you must account for a number of factors, namely the existing competition in the search engines, the search volume, and the commercial intent.
- On Page Optimization: We recently wrote two articles about the “inner game” of SEO, where we talked about SEO and user experience, as well as themed content and internal linking. If you want to improve your on-site SEO practices, these are two excellent training articles to start with.
- Building Links: If you want to boost your search engine ranking, you need to be able to get more high-quality and relevant backlinks (or inbound links) to your website. We outlined a killer strategy to use blog networks in order to build hundreds of easy backlinks quickly. There are a ton of ways to build backlinks, but if you want one solid and proven way that just plain works, then put that to work.
Blogs and forums are more community style. People visit those forms of online business because of you instead of your website. In the past many webmasters used blogs for personal purposes, now they are used for promotion purposes.
Indeed, there are several ways to earn with blogging. As well as more and more tools to help people create blogs optimized for profits like Joel Comm’s latest – Socrates WordPress Theme.
The money making strategies are like: offering something that has all round value, offering information that people are looking for, providing high quality and unique content, pre-selling, and pointing the way to your website.
Building niche blogs is one of the easiest way to make cash online as an affiliate marketer. You can even totally automate the process of posting fresh, new content on your niche blogs with auto-blogging systems like Auto Content Cash.
Why forums are important? This amazing tool lets people keep in touch with their potential customers, share marketing information with others, sell advertising space, and enlarge their business circles adding more fans to it. Much like social networks, it helps you build your reputation as an expert in your field.
Here’s an excellent example of using forums to build your list and reputation is the Warrior Special Offer Forums. If you’re in the Internet marketing niche, you can post a series of free WSO’s. It costs $20 per post and all you simply do is create the offer copy, and redirect people to your squeeze page.
Again, the more your reputation grows, the more views and replies your WSO’s will get. Again creating virtual snowball effect of people who “want in”. If you can create the undeniable proof that your stuff is good… then you can get a ton of leads and traffics just from that one strategy.
Traffic is a hard game, but a necessary one. What it takes is testing, trying, taking action and you will eventually find the “sweet spot” of your traffic generation.
The key is to focus mainly on activities that give you the most in return, then schedule a smaller amount of time to try out new ideas and strategies. This allows you to constantly update and optimize your traffic generation strategies.
Promoted Reader Feedback Question:
What’s the most effective traffic generation strategy that you’re using today? What’s the hardest thing you find about driving traffic? What’s one traffic generation strategy or topic you would like to hear more about?
DISCLOSURE: We are a professional blog site that receives compensation from the companies whose products we link to, evaluate, or review. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed are our own.
NOTE: We believe in supporting good companies, people, and products. If you have any experiences that are not in line with our values please do not hesitate to let us know so we can investigate further.